Wedding April 15, 1972

Wedding April 15, 1972

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blog slacker

Krista just wrote and said Monica and I are both blog slackers, so I thought that I should write a few words. My life is very boring, so I really don't have anything to say.

I went back to work part-time Oct 12 - 4 hrs per day, and went back full-time Oct. 26. My days are long, and nights are short. It's dark when I get home from work, and since I'm gone 10 1/2 hrs, I'm tired, so I have been going to bed shortly after I get home. I hate driving at SIUE after dark. You never know when a deer will dart out in front of you. Tonight Jerry and I are meeting at Bully's, so I won't have to drive down the SIUE hills. Just watch, a deer will dart out in front of me on 157.

Barb came home for her sister-in-law's funeral. I didn't get to spend too much time with her - it was rainy the entire time, she had a headache and I had an awful sinus infection. My darling grandchildren were all at my house Oct 30. That was very nice, but with my sinus infection, I wasn't too warm to them. I hope they understood, but they probably didn't even notice. They were all excited about going trick or treating.

That's all for now. I'll try to write more often, Krista.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you could fill your long days at work with some nice blogging on a daily, or even weekly basis :)

    I agree about driving on campus after dark. I see deer every night I'm, and thus far none of them have darted - they continue grazing.

    It was great seeing Barb! Wish I could have made more time to spend with her :( and for what it's worth, she hid the headache very well, as did you with the sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete