Wedding April 15, 1972

Wedding April 15, 1972

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Nothing new

Now I remember why I was so bad at writing in my diary when I was growing up. I have always had a boring life - get up, go to work, go home, make dinner, watch TV, and go to bed.

We are going to Austin's baseball game at 7:15 tonight, and Saturday we're going to the race track with Donna and Stan, after we go out to eat. Pretty exciting.

My knee surgery is scheduled for August 4. I got the results from my nasal swab test today and good news, I don't have MRSA. I thought for sure I did, and they would cancel my surgery. It's not that I'm looking forward to surgery, but I have already made my arrangements with work, and I've looked high and low for a new chair that I will be able to get out of.

Maybe after my stay in the hospital I'll have more to say, or maybe not. Is this better, Krista? You'll have to give me some helpful hints.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! The blog looks great, and I personally think, after reading your diaries, that you did a pretty good job with it - so no excuses.

    Did you end up seeing the Sandra Bullock movie over the weekend - could have blogged about that.

    MRSA...I think you DO have it, and you gave it to me.

    ReplyDelete